Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Few of My Faves...

A Few of My Favorite Quotes

♥ I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it
Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

♥ Friendship with oneself is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.
Eleanor Roosevelt

♥ An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
Buddha

♥ I think that somehow we learn who we really are and then live with that decision.
Eleanor Roosevelt

♥ To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else.
Emily Dickinson

♥ There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

♥ Noone can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Eleanor Roosevelt

♥ When you're young, your whole life is about the pursuit of fun. Then, you grow up and learn to be cautious. You could break a bone or a heart. You look before you leap and sometimes you don't leap at all because there's not always someone there to catch you. And in life, there's no safety net. When did it stop being fun and start being scary?”
Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

♥ I could not at any age be content to take my place in a corner by the fireside and simply look on.
Eleanor Roosevelt

♥ I'm good at cross word puzzles. I am not so good at people puzzles.
Carrie Bradshaw, Sex in the City

♥ Turn your wounds into wisdom.
Oprah Winfrey

No comments: