Friday, September 5, 2008

Pablo is a Ho

Says Candice...She says this was "spray painted" on her neighbors garage door. I found that f'ing hilarious for whatever reason ans had to tribute an entire blog to that saying. Can you imagine just driving down your street in normal suburbia and just casually look over to your left or right and see PABLO IS A HO spray painted on someones garage. I bet Pablo was PISSED. I would be.

So a little while ago I went out to the garage to get a trash can for Mom. I hear a little ruckus going on and look behind me and there is a rat or a mouse or some other creature scurrying about. I turned my head QUICK so I don't know what it was. I started screaming and once I got in the house I screamed some more. I was shaking it off me if you will and ran to John out of breath in the living room...I...You...Go...Now, Dollar General...(some more shaking it off)...you need to exterminate this damn house...there was a rat...or mouse....garage...go...to the store. So needless to say he is either at Home Depot or Dollar General...he practically ran out the front door when he say there was no playing in my voice/face. See, I have lived in apartments for the past...14 years minus the two we lived in PA...and even then the worse I ever saw was a bat flying down my hallway. Okay so that was freaky in itself but I never actually "saw" the bat, and thank God our friend Chris was there to make it go away. So you can imagine my surprise to see a RAT like something or the other in my garage.

Sofia and I leave Tuesday for PA. I am excited to go see old friends and our family. We will surely have a nice time. This is my favorite weather month in PA which is why we are going now versus the middle of the summer. John is not going to know what to do with his self without us here. He will have TWO whole weekends without us plus the weekdays. He can walk around in his underwear,leave his clothes lying around, beer bottles and what not and there will be noone there to nag him! He says he will miss us, but we will see...lol.

There is alot to be done this weekend so that we are ready to go on Tuesday. I have made great progress with the house, but as always...there is stillmore to be done. However,my good will pile is growing and I threw out ALOT of bathroom products today and it is really cleansing to declutter.

ttyl.

1 comment:

Amber said...

there is a mouse stuck in the trap right now as we speak! john said its little face is stuck all pathetically to the sticky trap. when he went so far as to show me what the mouse looks like, i said...OKAY ENOUGH...i don't want to hear anymore...lol.