A~Ashlee
B~Brookelyn
C~Candice
I watched my friend Candice's girls today....well I was supposed to but we really ended up taking a joy ride since Candice ended up getting out of work early. First there is Brookelyn:
I pick her up at school, all happy to see her, and she stares me down as if she is thinking "seriously, you wore THAT?" we start walking to the car and she starts talking....
b~i am going to have 13 kids at my bday party.
me~wow that is alot. how many are you going to have?
b~i don't know.
me~well you just told me...
b~i am counting!
me~are you hungry honey? eat some pretzels.
b~staring at them like they stink.
me~have some.
(i start stuffing my face with the pretzels until they are gone.)
b~i think i will try them now.
me~do you want to hear some music? i have kids bop.
b~staring out the window.
me~how was school today?
b~staring out the window.
me~are you excited about you party?
b~ i just want to listen to music!
b~how many people are in here?
me~three, me, you and ashlee. how many people will be here when we get sofia?
b~four???
me~you are so smart!
b~what about me, you, Ashlee, that thing and your shoe?
me~one shoe, or both?
b~both
me~6
b~i have on my Hannah Tannah shirt.
me~i know, i saw that. that is cool. do you like Hannah "Tannah"?
************************************************************
I don't think Ashlee ever even noticed i was there. She would start to get upset and i would throw a stuffed cat at her and she was fine.
************************************************************
then there was lunch...OH LUNCH! Since Candice got off early we grabbed a late lunch. Candice has issues. Like medicine can't fix these issues, issues. We are eating, blah, blah, blah. We have ALL of our food out infront of us just enjoying our lunch...when....BOOM! WWTTFF???? Did we just have an earthquake. The table came alive and started flying at me with fury. Eyes as bright as the sun I lookup to make sure everyone is alive.Candice is laughing so hard I am not sure she if she is having a seizure or what...I am like...are you okay, are you okay, are you okay? The table moved, Ashlee Chub was upset because her food plate dropped AND BROKE on the floor, rice went flying, and Candice "claimed" it was because her foot slipped. Now I have thought maybe the girl has terets before but I dismissed it...now, I am not so sure. That was quite a "slip" of the foot! I mean, broken plates YALL! I was kinda in shock, while she proceeded to laugh so hard she snorted. I thought this was funny so I just started snorting for the hell of it. Can you imagine how we looked? 3 kids, broken plates and rice all over the floor, snorting none the less. Candice had taco sauce running down her chin. Oh, yeah, and three STUFFED cats. Um, yeah, we are two college educated people who break shit and snort in restaurants...whet upppp????
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment