So does this mean it is officially Xmas time? We put a pumpkin on our porch mid October and last night John was using the spatula to scrape up rotton pumpkin seeds off of the porch table. So with Thanksgiving being next Thursday, I have come to the conclusion that Xmas has arrived. What does this mean for me? Manic Xmas shopping, that's what. Ambie doesn't do stores at Xmas, so I have started online Xmas shopping. Nothing big, but I bought a few things here and there, and YES one being for me. I am actually kinda looking forward to Xmas. dare I say the Xmas spirit is embracing me? I'll tell you in the next few weeks!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
The Pumpkin is Rotton
So does this mean it is officially Xmas time? We put a pumpkin on our porch mid October and last night John was using the spatula to scrape up rotton pumpkin seeds off of the porch table. So with Thanksgiving being next Thursday, I have come to the conclusion that Xmas has arrived. What does this mean for me? Manic Xmas shopping, that's what. Ambie doesn't do stores at Xmas, so I have started online Xmas shopping. Nothing big, but I bought a few things here and there, and YES one being for me. I am actually kinda looking forward to Xmas. dare I say the Xmas spirit is embracing me? I'll tell you in the next few weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
she looks so little! i can't believe how much she's grown up...
I know! Doesn't he????
Post a Comment