Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sofia and Mia

I have to share this funny story about my two girls, Sofia and Mia. We got lots and lots and lots and dare I say it again...LOTS??? of candy for Halloween. We got a huge ziplock bag full that was a gallon size, as well as an entire Pumpkin full. Well, I guess I didn't keep a very good "eye" on the candy because when I came out of my bedroom the other morning Sofia and Mia were both sitting on the couch looking as guilty as they could. There were candy wrappers EVERYWHERE and there they were on the couch....chomping away on the candy. Both of them. Mia could not have looked funnier trying to eat Taffy....Their timing was excellent because when I got out there, they had just finished the whole bag...
Here are a few pics of my kiddos...



















1 comment:

Amber said...

i seriously laughed out loud at this comment! she threw up in your face because you didn't take her to the pet hospital. lol. mia is sure sweet, but BOY is she dumb!