Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bring on 2009

Raisen

Ginger



I would be lying to you, absolutely lying to you if I tried to say this year was a good one. Yes, I am here, yes my family is here, yes we are healthy (for now), but we have been tested something crazy this year. Just a pre warn to anyone who chooses to read this blog...I AM HAVING MYSELF A PITY PARTY. Feel free to use your back arrow and arrow off of this page. So the year started off in January with me KNOWING I had to push myself with all I had to get thru Sofia's bday party, and give her any kind of "quality" birthday party. February I was still sickly and by March I was having my FIRST blood transfusion on the year. I scooted thru April barely, and ended up in the hospital by the end of the month. I basically almost died...wtf? I am 32 years old, 31 at the time. I could barely lift my head off a pillow and every time I did piles of hair fell out. So I make it out of the hospital, by the Grace of God and actually really took it easy and with Gods Grace again have managed to feel pretty great. Yes, that is a blessing. We rolled thru the summer and here is the hurricane. It took OUT my parents house. They lost everything. They are hanging in there, and slowly starting to get the house back to where it is live able, but it is a slow and expensive process. Fast forward to December, when we almost lost our family dog. Read the below blog for details. My Dad asked me the other day, "what else can happen" and I reassured him to NEVER say that because so much more can. So I am looking forward to anew in 2009. It will definately be a great year. My family is due for one. The power of prayer is amazing and I fully intend to utilize that power.

1 comment:

Good Golli Miss Lolli! said...

you are right, we are due!!!! i see a good year for us. let's see.