Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa Baby

Santa, are you out there?

In a continued attempt to maintain all things fabulous here is what I need for Christmas. I promise I have been a good girl this year. (wink) I want a new Louie. Mine is from 2000. I have put some miles on it. While I find my Louie fab, I need one that zips. It becomes a chaotic mess just to find my car keys. I want a Coach bag. I am not a Coach lover at all, but HELLO Candice just got an awesome new Coach. I need one so give it to me now. I need a few things Juicy Couture. First and foremost I need the Crown ring. Why? Because I am a Princess, and all Princesses need to wear their crown. I need Juicy Couture cupcake earrings. You heard me. They show my "sweet" side and OMG are they cute.
Get me some MAC makeup please. Really any of it. Just tell the hot little MAC salesgirl my complexion and she will hook me up. Back to Juicy, I need a sweat suit. Yes, velour. Is there any other kind? Preferably pink. Some Juicy T-Shirt's, am I on to something with the Juicy?
Uggs please...pink if possible. I want a Baum and Mercier watch. No not Cartier, no not Raymond Weil or anything but Baum and Mercier. See me, and I will point you in the right direction. Can I have a pair of Chanel shades? Big obnoxious ones, that just scream mad style.
I need new 7 jeans. I have gained weight and I look like a hooker in mine. While you are at it with the jeans you can get me some Citizens of Humanity and Chip and Pepper. Do I look Materialistic yet?Keep reading, it gets worse. I want an I phone. My friends have one, I want to jump on the bandwagon. Please get me a new laptop. I need an IPOD with unlimited space.
Big huge Itunes gift card. A cleaning service. Something Hello Kitty. The elves still make those right? And my doggy would like some really cute clothes too, to match her pink pea coat jacket.

Love you Santa, See you tomorrow!
XOXO
Amber

P.S. Don't forget my daughters pony!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i would also like a Louie & a Juicy velour suit, in black, please.

Amber said...

thank you santa for reading this blog to my husband. and thank you for my itunes card. you are the best!

i heart you!

p.s. glad you liked the cookies.

Steph said...

I asked for the Chanel shades too. I got D&G but it's totally cool. I also asked for a new pair of tall, black Uggs. I have a pair of short, sand colored but I've been eyeing the tall black's for a long time. Santa told me the other day that the entire metroplex was sold out in those. I mentioned to him that the charcoal gray would be acceptable as well and he told me he thought they might be a myth because he'd never even seen them with his own eyes. Anyway, some elf must have worked overtime b/c I did indeed receive the tall, black Uggs. I also asked for a stainless steel can opener and Santa told me I was ridiculous. Not too ridiculous to bring it to me though! That Santa sure is a nice fellow.

:)