Monday, February 23, 2009

Checked Out


(Sofia Today)


So we checked out this weekend, and now well into this week. This morning I "thought" Sofia was doing better and we met Heidi and the boys at McDonalds. That literally lasted all of 20 minutes because I was a nervous nelly the whole time. Sofia started coughing really hard in the car. I was worried about her cough, the germ fest at McDonalds and getting Heidi's boys sick. Heidi and I both bolted out the door and talked on the phone for 2 hours instead. Urgh.

We missed so much this weekend, like B's cheer competition! Friday I felt my head and felt a little warm...move into Saturday, and fever for both Sofia and I. I seemed to have kicked mine except for the weird headaches, but Sofia is sleeping on the couch as we sleep. She was better and playing then I guess the tylenol wore off...because here we are. I am taking her into the doctors office tomorow. The doctor told me at age 4 you aren't considered to have fever until your temperature is 100.3. We have had a few "home days" and will have one tomorrow and probably Wednesday too. This means we miss school tomorow. :( Hopefully we will be all better soon. I sure hate to throw us off schedule, and be so homebound!

Ttfn..Daddy's home!

No comments: