Friday, February 20, 2009

Facebook Madness

Good morning Sunshine! The sun is shining today but it is still a little cold! So.....now I am REALLY wondering who all reads this thing. Blogs are so silly in the fact that....they can be interpreted in so many ways. It really just depends on the person reading it. Blogs can get ya in trouble too! Dare I say that Blogging is the Generation X version of note passing in class?

Did you know I just realized I have over 400 friends on Facebook? I think we had right around 300 graduate in our Senior Class so I seriously almost have all of them on my Facebook. As well as a few from 92,93, 95 and 96. I just can't believe I have reconnected with sooo many people on Facebook. We were a 5A school yall....I also found, hands down my FAVORITE teacher in High School, and yeah...she is my Facebook Friend. My Journalism teacher. She is why I am a writer! She built my confidence and lifted me up. She even made me an editor of her paper. Boy was she brave.

I even added my FIRST GRADE teacher, and she will be shocked when she sees how many of her former students I have on my page.

My teachers were always my world in elementary school. I still remember all of them and then a litle story about each one. I am looking for them all on my Facebook. These are the people who have made me who I am today. Just like back then, I am anxiously awaiting their approval. (Just hit accept and be my friend) lol.

I love Facebook!!!!!

No comments: