Monday, February 16, 2009

Junior High

I wish I was tired. Clearly my sleeping habits are off again. I am napping during the day and I can't sleep at night. Ugh. Sofia is asleep, as well as Mia...John is watching television but here I am...wide awake. So I subbed Junior High today. I must say I liked it MUCH better than HS. I had 8th graders most of the day, but my last period was 6th graders. I liked the 6th graders better. Kids are so awkward at their age. The hormones are definately kicking in high gear as well. You can already tell the cliques and the odd balls. My 6th graders told me that I am pretty, and even went as far as to say I look like Britney Spears. lol. I know this isn't true, but it was sure sweet to say. It was much better than hearing I was super ugly. I did have ONE GIRL...that I said, you need to stop talking, and she said...YOU NEED TO STOP TALKING. I was like, oh no you didn't???? So I wrote up an office referral and then took her into the hall and talked to her. I gave her the chance to say sorry and she did, so I let it go. This other kid said...Your Momma when I said to do something. I am like...Oh no you didn't. (head flipping around) I am the queen of your Momma jokes, and I know you did not just disrespect me like that. (This is really what I said) He said...sorry, and again, I let it go. These kids were very interested in me. Was I married, do I have kids...Overall they were alot sweeter than High School. I am glad I took this assignment.

No comments: