
Sofia and I have been listening to the Beatles something crazy. We are loving it. Sofia says almost every song is her favorite song. I am really having so much fun on this picture website. So tomorrow should be interesting. I am teaching Junior High Language Arts. I actually happen to know something about this subject so I am thinking this will be better than last week. I went to Austin to see Jennesa this weekend and had such a nice time. We went and had Baby A's Ritas, which my goodness, should honestly be illegal. We shopped, and window shopped, had lots of coffee a nice glass of wine and just relaxed. It was so nice and relaxing. I am really so thankful to have such good friends to share in my life. It was so random to take this trip and super spontaneous. Good night, I am super tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment