Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just Drink the Coffee

I have been doing Weight Watchers for 4 days now. I have lost 4 pounds. I think alot of it must have been water weight because how on Earth would I lose weight that fast? The funny thing is I actually feel like my clothes are fitting a little better. I am going to go ahead and get down to 115-120 just so my clothes fit. I was 135 pounds at the beginning of the week. So I need to lose a total of 20 pounds. I have been drinking my Starbucks Ice Coffee every day. Not only have I made room for it in my budget, I have made weight watcher points for it as well. An Ice Coffee is 5 points, and I just work it on in to my 20 point daily allowance. I'l keep you posted on my Weight Watchers journey.

No comments: