Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Little About Me

After all, this is MY blog. lol. This is one place in the world, besides Facebook that I can be completely and totally self loating. Thank you internet for feeding my ego, as if I needed that. I love to make the people in my life feel loved. I want to give your warm fuzzies. I have a few close friends and if you are one of them, be prepared to be showered with XOXO's, I love you's and expect for me to tell you how amazing you are, quite frequently. I wil never leave you wondering about the true me. You already know her. The truth is...why shouldn't I? I don't have alot of really close friends (by choice). I don't just let anyone in. If I find you overly dramatic or just plain insane, or ridiculous, or if you feel too sorry for yourself, or blame others at all expense and never look inside to think maybe just maybe YOU did something wrong (I know it does not feel good to be told that) there is a pretty good chance we will never be close friends. Some people go around saying they just were'nt blessed with good friends. Well you have to be one to get one. Not be one and judge people because they are not what you want them to be. Judge people and you will always be disappointed. Alienate yourself and you will always feel left out. Put people down even if it is only in your head and you will always be looked down upon. Do onto others. If you don't let people point out your faults, even if you don't feel that they are, those people will go away. I know it hurts, my faults have been pointed out countless times by my friends. It hurts. I always get mad, but you better believe I still take into acount what they said. I think about it, and I always come back and ask why. And you better believe I work on changing it. I haven't had friends for 25 years because it has come easy. It has been anything but. It is really common sense. If you are my friend, my true friend, I will always show you how special you are. No strings attached, just because I love you. It may seem like I use that word loosely, but trust me, if I say it to you, it is because I mean it, regardless of how long I have known you. If I love you, I just love you. That's that. I want you to feel loved, and happy, and like you can fly. Because you can. I may also be brutally honest, and I expect you to be that way with me. I am not trying to be hurtful. I really wouldn't point these things out to you if I didn't care about you. You are a Child of God and one of the most wonderful people that I know. You are beautiful inside and out. And the good thing about this blog is the ones that I am speaking to know exactly who I am speaking to because I have made you feel this way, just being who I am. If you are not sure if I am talking about you....ask. I promise I will back up this blog with honesty.

No comments: