Is it possible that I am the happiest Girl in the world?
Meet my Husband....John Richardson. The most patient, selfless and loving Man I have ever known.
Meet my Daughter....Beautiful, sweet, loving and perfect. The most inteligent 4 year old I have ever known in the most pure and untainted form.
Meet my Father...Raymond Vacek....The hardest worker, and most honest and loving human being I have ever known. The best Father I could ask for. My role model. My rock. My Father.
Meet my Mother..Fran Matthews. The biggest heart. The most care free and loving spirit. The most unconditional love, and the most real and genuine person you will ever meet. With a heart of gold.
Meet my Sister...Jenny Culver. My Best Friend. My Sister. My big sister, although I reverse that role often. The most wonderful mother. So caring, and a wonderful Daughter. A strong Woman. Overcoming all odds, and smashing them in the process.
Meet my Friends....Jennesa McBride, Heidi Leedy, Candice Heinsohn, Lilia Trujillo, Colleen Merle, Stephanie DeMeglio, Christy Ryan. How do I clump all these people together when they all have so many unique qualities to offer. Wonderful loving friends, with amazing Children who they love and adore. Great Mothers, Great wives and fabulous friends. They care about me, and I care about them. Time knows no distance, we always pick up where we left off.
I might just be the happiest girl in the world. Happy Valentines Day.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awwwww, you are the sweetest!
love you!! hope you girls had fun in Austin :)
I love you, Sistah!
Post a Comment