Feeling the need to blog. About what? Not sure. Hmmmm.....Well this week is going to be a good one, I can promise you that. I have been down a little lately, mostly being sick. Sofia was sick, got over hers, and then I got it. Cough, Cough, Cough. The thing that is so incredibly frustrating for me is that I never know if I am just sinus infection sick, or if the Lupus is flaring. I have a doctors appt. today so I will know when I leave, but it is so draining. I just don't have the energy for Lupus. I will be going along fine and happy and really busy, and then...it hits like a ton of bricks...I am in bed for two weeks straight. And oh...so...tired. So a.n.y.w.a.y......
We had a really fun and busy weekend. My Mom turned 60 on March 4th, and we had a surprise birthday party for her Friday night. She had no idea, and it was really nice to se her so happy, and all the attention focused on her for a change. Brett and Heidi were nice enough to host the party at their house. Then Saturday night was John and Jaclyn's St. Patty's Party. We had alot of fun there too! Gotta love our friends!
Have a Great Week!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment