Friday, March 13, 2009

Valentines Day Poem to John - 2005

Yahoo Briefcase is closing, forcing me to move all of my poems and what not elsewhere. I came across this poem when I was cleaning out my files today..

Happy Valentines Day
2005

In all my life, I never dreamed,
I would find a love with so much meaning.

How many people are able to say,
They have found a love that takes their breath away.

There was a time I wondered if I would ever hold you near,
The thought of not receiving your love kept me in constant fear.

The days turned into months, and the months into years,
And now the union of our marriage I will always hold dear.

To hear you say I love you is almost more than I can take,
If ever I did lose you, my heart would surely break.

You are not only my husband; you are also my best friend,
My love for you will forever know no end.

No comments: