Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Breathing

I have put the brakes on this week, and I am breathing in and out. And slowly....trying to regroup. It is so easy to get out of whack if I am not totaly careful. It is hard for me to keep "centered" if you will. This morning Sofia and I skipped ballet. Not for any particular reason. I guess we both just needed to sleep so we didn't go. I felt irresponsible and totally liberated at the same time. I have made a to do list and it is so nice to slowly check things off of it. One at a time and step by step. I am trying to rid my mind and my body of toxins and it is not always easy to do. But I am working on it. I still say peace is not the destination, it is the journey.

No comments: