Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Morning Yall







I LOVE Mondays. I know that doesn't sound very Garfieldesque but I do. It is the first day of the week and I usually clean my house all day and spend time with my BFF (laptop) and my Sweet Daughter. I love how I feel at the end of the day when I am puting the final vaccuuming touch on the house. Sucking up ALLLLLLLLLL the dogs hair.

So we had a crazyyyyyyyy weekend. Nuts. But sooooo fun. Friday night we went to the Pat Green concert. It was WT HEAVEN YALL....Yeppers...Nascar! They had the qualifying for Nascar and afterwards PG played. There were quite an "assortment" of people there. I gotta tell you about the guy in the wife beater waving his turkey leg around. Diry wife beater. With his cheap whisky and mountain of cigarettes. He loved him some PG and let him know it when he waved his Turkey Leg around while he sang. Then there was this one kid (not a kid, fat gross guy) who was walking around ten kinds of fat with a whole in the top of his hat. Not on accident, he cut it out himself YALL.

Okay, so then Saturday. I went to Stephanies baking class. Have I told you she is awesome yet? Go to her blog www.frostedgarden.blogspot.com . God must really love me to have blessed me with a pastry chef as one of my near and dear. Thanks God, I love you. After class all us Mommy's took our girls to Fancy Nancy. *Pics above*. It was absolutely the cutest thing I have ever seen. We dressed the girls up as Fancy Nancy and they got ladybugs, made hats, made bird feeders, just all things precious. Saturday night...we went to the Stars Game with Brett and Heidi. It was so fun! I am teling you busy weekend.

Okay, so move on to Sunday I got John to Church. Big news there. And this gets better. He ALSO went to lunch with my sweet friends, and we went to care group last night, AND....bonus!!! we ALSO went out to Braums with our friends after care group. My Husband was all kinds of agreeable.

Long weekend right? Wow, this blog is long. Are you bored yet. It should be a little entertaining, because I am writing this on a caffeine high...

So also, Mia turns 1 on April 15th, and yes, we are having a litle puppy party for my sweet girl. I can't believe my baby is already 1. Where does the time go?

XOXO








3 comments:

Unknown said...

it was a fun weekend!! you're not going to make me come to a dog bday party, are you?? lol!

Amber said...

Um, yeah, I am. You better recognize. That is your niece you are talking about. Stephanie is making the cake!

Holly Allen said...

These pictures are the cutest ever!