Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hospitals Suck

Oh wow, what a crazy 2 weeks it has been. Well really only last week, but goodness it was brutal. So lets start from last Monday….(it is all hazy by the way). So Monday, I went to work and lasted 2.5 hours before I found myself throwing up in a towel into my car. Nice…Went home after that, then stayed home Tuesday. Laid in bed all day, sick as a dog, fever, puking, you get the point….Sometime around 6pm I was crying out loud telling my Mom to take me to the hospital. So she did, and they admitted me. They gave me morphine, an IV wth water and my antibiotics thru an IV since I couldn’t hold anything down. I came home Wednesday, attempted to go to work Thursday, and I am not sure why I did that. Guess I just knew how bad we need money. I really do not even remember the ride to work on Thursday. By Friday I was better and returned to work. By Saturday I was playing putt putt, batting cages and riding gokarts. So, I am better.

Work had to put me thru the ringer ofcourse. First I had to get a letter stating I am okay to come back to work. Done, fine. But I also had to get a physical. Grrrr…..So I got there to get my physical and apparently I needed to have tennis shoes. Let me say, I WAS IN THE HOOD. So….I went to 4 ghetto places looking for shoes, finally found them on the 4th try. L Then I had to go back and get the dumb physical, that I passed….WOO HOO. Now why I had to get a physical SOOO shortly after getting out of the hospital is beyond me, but whatev……I was doing the stair stepper, lifting weights, bending back and forth and everywhere. Seriously? Maybe I shoulda just quit……….lol.

Okay so here we are now. I am feeling back to myself, mostly. And fixing to go check in with my doctor and make sure everything is how it should be.

No comments: