"Catch"Yes I know who you remind me ofA girl I think I used to knowYes I'd see her when the day got colderOn those days when it felt like snowYou know I even think that she stared like youShe used to just stand there and stareAnd roll her eyes right up to heavenAnd make like I just wasn't thereAnd she used to fall down a lotThat girl was always fallingAgain and againAnd I used to sometimes try to catch herBut I never even caught her nameAnd sometimes we would spend the nightJust rolling about on a floorAnd I rememberEven though it felt soft at the timeI always used to wake up soreYou know I even think that she smiled like youShe used to just stand there and smileAnd her eyes would go all sort of far awayAnd stay like that for quite a whileAnd I remember she used to fall down a lotThat girl was always fallingAgain and againAnd I used to sometimes try to catch herBut I never even caught her nameYes I sometimes even tried to catch herBut I never even caught her name
Yes, I know who you remind me of now. You remind me of a boy I used to know. Yes I would feel him when the days got colder, and he would show up on the days the sun refused to glow. You know I even think that he smiled like you, he used to just stand there and smile. And his eyes would roll so far uo to the sky and stay there for quite a while. I know he used to get mad alot, he used to just stand there and get mad. Sometimes we would spend
No comments:
Post a Comment