The coolest thing happened yesterday and I have to blog about it before it gets too late and I forget. I went to Starbucks and the lady infront of me paid for my coffee. When I asked the barista why she told me because the car infront of her paid for her. I liked this whole scenario, so I paid for the lady behind me. When I got home and told my awesome hubby what happened he thought it was really cool, and told me that earlier that day he had paid for a homeless mans lunch at the restaurant that he ate lunch at that day. More random acts of kindness. As you will see below I posted my random act of kindness for my Facebook friends to see, and they all obviously LOVED IT. Spread love not hate. Spread it around and around.
Amber Vacek Richardson payed it forward today at Starbucks!
Yesterday at 10:00am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (10)Hide Feedback (10)
You, Stephanie Kubicek DeMeglio, Noel Daniels Ivey and Micah Hailey like this.
Stephanie Kubicek DeMeglio, Noel Daniels Ivey and Micah Hailey like this.
Amber Vacek Richardson
In the drive thru: The lady in front of me paid for my coffee, because the lady before her paid for her coffee, so I paid for the lady behind me's coffee...
Yesterday at 10:01am · Delete
Jeanette Cardenas
WOW, thats awesome!
Yesterday at 10:06am · Delete
Amanda Garcia Glass
I love hearing stories like that...random generous acts of kindness that just trickle down. I wonder who stopped paying after you? maybe the line was just gone ..LOL
Yesterday at 11:07am · Delete
Noel Daniels Ivey
superlike
Yesterday at 12:09pm · Delete
Samantha Conner
Cool story, thanks for sharing, makes me want to do something nice :)
Yesterday at 12:53pm · Delete
Jennifer Morand
That's awesome!
Yesterday at 1:18pm · Delete
Kelli Phillips Gowan
Love it!
Yesterday at 1:59pm · Delete
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment