I am taking five minutes out from this busy day to blog. We have been so busy lately, and I feel like I am spinning. Blogging helps me to regroup. I am definately back in the swing of working full time. I just rounded the corner of my second month and my health insurance was effective on Saturday. I had insurance, so I am really happier that John's insurance was effective Saturday. That, a happy camper makes me.
This weekend was so busy, and I continue to feel so blessed that we have such great friends and family. Friday night we had a surprise birthday dinner for my dear friend Andrea. She had no idea which made it that much more fun. Happy Birthday Andrea! Saturday was Andrea's sons birthday party. Mr. Chapin. Sofia was so excited, and has just taken such a liking to Chapin and his little sister, Anabelle. We went to Church yesterday morning which I very much needed. Also yesterday, my dear friend Holly was so sweet to take us along with them to the circus. And yes, it was the greatest show on earth! I was floored at how awesome it was, and I am so incredibly thankful that she took us. THANK YOU, HOLLY!!!! So all in all, a busy weekend.
I try to decompress on weeknights, but it seems so hard to do that when I am anticipating the busy work day ahead. It seems that John and I just see eachother in passing, and Sofia is just there in the background. There is always more to do. Saturday I spent a great deal of time cleaning. Even being sick two weeks ago, I just went thru the motions of being in the hospital like I was just checking it off of a to-do list. I am fortunate that I have the energy to do all of this. Praise the Lord for reinging in the Lupus. I have got to find a better balance. I think we must all spend our lives looking for the balance, trying to keep the balance and often losing the balance.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment