Monday, August 24, 2009

Office Politics

Play them or be played. So where have I even left off. Urght. What a frstrating day I had at work last Friday. It is hard for me when I feel like I am taking time away from my family, taking time away from my friends, trying to bonce back and forth all over the spectrm trying to be something to everyone (that I am reqired to be something to) and then the place that I pt in the most effort, and trst me it is effort to fit it all in...is the one place I get the most criticism...work. I had a so called 3 month review on Friday and I felt like I had been pelted with a shot gn by the time it was over. It was like...oh yo are doing good here, but here....here....and here yo need to improve. I left the meeting feeling beatdown and defeated. I am not quite sre of the whole concept of constructive criticism. Maybe that whole theory needs to be revamped. I was told that although this is a "casual atmosphere" a few of my coworkers feel like maybe I am a little "too" casual. What does that even mean? Because I am friendly? Well there were like 100 reasons listed to back that up but listing them will just upset me again and the point of my blog is to blow off steam now upset myself. and now I am ending this blog quick because I have somewhere to be or as Candice would say it....I am ending this blog old lady. Okay bye.

1 comment:

Amber said...

you are so good for my self esteem. lol. i heart you too!!!!