Monday, September 21, 2009

She's Got the Lupus

Okay, I am typing this here for my own reference. When I am not feeling well is the time to write down symptoms of a flare, so that when I am flying high I know what they are. I am just feeling slightly under the weather, and I did see Dr. Stern this morning, so no worries from anyone, okay???

1) Getting a full nights sleep and waking up feeling like you have been hit by a truck
2) Joint pain
3) pleurisy
4) hair loss <---- pretty much a symptom you are in a full blown flare
5) waking up in the middle of the night achy
6) sore throat
7) waking up in the morning achy
8) dry eyes
9) so stinking tired all the time
10) crying more, weepy
11) raised blood pressure

1 comment:

Jack said...

Lupus causes it to assault normally functioning, healthy tissues. Symptoms are: inflammation and harm to the joints, skin, blood, heart, lungs and kidneys etc. It has severe effects like: kidney damage, breathing distress. To prevent it, one should lead healthy lifestyle, have balanced diet, do regular low intensity exercise, one should always seek doctors consultation.