Thursday, October 8, 2009

Don't want no short short blog.


Shout out to my readers. Lol, like I am so important that I have "readers". What up VIP???? No anway, I am home from work early, ya heard? Sofia has soccer here in a bit so this is a short short blog. So my motto for October is no more OVER INDULGANCE. I am finding it very unhealthy both physically and mentally. What do I mean? Well here are a few examples....Ambien, Coffee, Food........Clothes. I don't ever do anything half way. Like...never. I don't just take one ambien. I drink Starbucks...VENTI, with half and half and classic sweetener. HELLO FATTENING. When I eat, I eat. I mean I really eat. Over indulge. It is not good.


Why I am reflecting and looking to find The Simple Life that I once new, I am thinking a big way to do that is stopping the over indulgence. Mental Clarity....PHYSICAL clarity. I need to lose weight, I need to lose stress, I need to keep "life" in persepective.....I still feel better. I stil feel like I am flushing out toxins if you will. I am doing well with not letting it all turn into a whirlwind, keeping work in its place, keeping family in its place, etc..........What's the order? God, Family, Friends, Work. Well I don't know if that is the official order, but it is working for me.


Still big changes in store. Big terrifying exciting changes. If anybody has any fundraising ideas please let me know..........I am going to need them.


And here is a thought for the day..........why does everything have to come out such a large cost? I mean seriously........no matter what I do, what you do, decisions that we both make........they all come at a cost. Do I sound vague? Well I really don't know how else to explain it. Okay I'll try.....work..........large cost. LOVE the money. LOVE the reduced financial burden. HATE being away from Sofia. HATE that my house is always dirty. HATE that my already gheto house is just more ghetto by the second. Grrr....frustrating. It is what it is.........


We are having a garage sale this weekend. Trust me, I am like 2 seconds away from spilling the beans as to what is going on........It is the elephant in the room every time I blog. BUT...we are going to try to raise money this weekend with a super duper garage sale, and we are also babysitting Olive my friend Victorias dog, so it should be interesting to say the least. Okay....hope you enjoyed my impulsive and slightly manic blog.


Hi Karen! I love you! And I am really enjoying your blogs. I dont think I even knew you have a blog, but now I am a reader. XOXOXOXOXO

No comments: