We love you Pastor Eddy!!!! Okay. I love going to Church on Sundays. My Pastor is the best on the planet and his sermons are always so meaningful and down to earth. I always feel like everything is going to be okay when I leave my Church. I just want to share today's sermon because it is too awesome not to. I think we all are going thru some kindof conflict in our lives. Lets face it, we are, usually pretty much always, unfortunately. That is basically what this sermon was about.....
How to deal with false accusations
1. Live a life of integrity
***Integrity is the whole person
2. Be faithful to keep doing what god has called on you to do
***continue to do right by all people
3. Seek to stay filled with the wisdom and power of the spirit
***Being filled with wisdom and the power of the spirit does not keep false accusations away, but it does help you cope
4. Entrust your future to the one who holds it.
***god will always be with you
5. Be willing to forgive those who wrong you
***when people commiitt any offense against us we need to be willing to forgive them completely
***your lack of forgiveness does not Bother your offender but it will eat away at you
***noone can lay a hand on you without god seeing it
Luke 11:13
If you then, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!"
Psalm 118:7
The LORD is with me; he is my helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies.
Luke 23:34
Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."
This is alot easier said than done. It is so hard to live a Christian life, for me on some days, because I can so easily become angered and lash out. That is not Gods way, and that is a tough pill for me to swallow. I am so fiesty. This is why I love Pastor Eddy's sermons. They help get me thru the week. Move me forward. And help me to know and remember that tomorrow........well tomorrow is a new day.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment