Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Love Kelly Osburn

I haven't blogged in so long that I got my password wrong on the first try. Gosh, where to begin? We have had SUCH a busy couple of weeks! Lets see....we've moved. We have taken part in a few birthday parties. We have taken part in a few baby showers. Did I mention we moved? We had a few halloween parties to attend, and Halloween we trick or treated. We have missed QUITE a few obligations. We moved....so where to start. Not to mention we are in the height of Dancing With the Stars. Work continues to stay busy, and I continue to fall in and out of balance with all I have to do. So let me find a way to sort thru the chaos enough to write a blog.......
I am thankful. I am sitting here on my bed so thankful. Ask and you shall receive. One year ago, I was feeling really good physically. I was putting some weight on, and was up to about 120. I had recently made some new friendships, and I was working at Sofia's school with the most wonderful bunch of 2 year olds I have ever met.


I had recently prayed alot........when I was in the hospital last May I prayed that God would put some good friends in my life. I had good friends, but I just wanted a few more. A few more close nitch Girlfriends that I could just genuinely be myself around, and that would love me unconditionally. I received an answer to that prayer with Stephanie, Andrea and Christy. I also received alot of bonus friends with that blessing, but those are the three that he truly blessed me with.
I prayed for peace and organic happiness. He blessed me again. I am busy. We are busy, and I think maybe sometimes I am doing too much.....but I am happy. A different kind of happy than I was one year ago. Then....I was happy, and noticing change, but not sure if it would stick. Not sure if it was REAL change or just a fleeting blessing.

It was all real! Sofia is healthy and intelligent and sweet, (am I biased) she is doing great in school, and has a great teacher. I was a little sad about putting her in a new school after two full years of her friends at her old school. The teachers are awesome at her old school, it is a Christian environment, and well...I mean c'mon...it is at my Church so you know I love it. But I have been assured over and ober that I made the right decision, as Sofia's teacher is awesome and loves her so much. That's more than I could ask for.

John and I get closer every day. We definately have our ups and downs, but such is marriage. We are coming up on five years, and time has flown. John and I both have jobs. What could be better.

We moved homes rather quickly, might I add...We packed everything in bags...pleatic bags, and moved our glass stuff one by one........crazy that I only broke one thing also. Well so far. We spent all day Sunday unpacking....and minus a birthday party, soccer game and soccer party we have the rest of this weekend to unpack. I love this house. It is amazing how much you can appreciate with just sacrificing a little for a little while.

A good friend of mine said it well a few weeks ago..........she said........We will pray for you. God doesn't work in chaos. And it's true. But he is there. Amazingly there and so forgiving. And the chaos is slowing down, and I see him working.








3 comments:

Amber said...

no pesticides. it is organic...duh.

Steph said...

love you!! so glad you are in my life!!

Crafty Texas Girl said...

So good to see you today- you look great! So glad to hear that things are going well. I can't believe you moved during the height of Dancing with the Stars! :)