For you. From Me. Ain't it something.....So today is John and me five year anniversary. A milestone anniversary. Crazy to think that today we have been together for 7 years and 2 days. Who woulda thunk? We started off so rocky that first year. I loved him to death, but he was scared of me, rightfully so at the time, but we ended up together about 11 months after that, and then got married a year later.It is so amazing to me how much he balances me, keeps me out of harms way, and helps me to keep everything in persepective, in check. I knew I loved him when I truly set eyes on hime. Even thru the hard times, I have always loved him, I have never doubted that. Once I broke thru his exterior and got to know him, we have had alot of fun together. We dance stupid, laugh, sing, he laughs at my dumb jokes, he pretends to care when I rant and rave about something, he is just seriously the ying to my yang.
So on to other topics, we are getting ready for the holidays. Not sure how on earth we can afford xmas this year, but I am hoping for a Christmas miracle. We need a new dryer.....I either need a new car battery or alternator, and we gots to get Mom's window fixed on her car. But it will all work out. I still have my notice in at work. Hello, impulsive manic decision. Part of me wants to run in the directors office and say.....:Oh my gosh, what have I done, please retract that" and the other part of me is like.....No way Jose. You did it, that was a big move, and you need to stick with it, and move forward".
Anyway, welcome to the neurosies that is........Amber Richardson.
No comments:
Post a Comment