Word on the street is there are a small amount of people out there who want me to blog. I am sooo not that interesting that people should want to read my ramblings but none the less is it an ego boost. So what in the world is going on. Well lets see....Sofia is knee deep in soccer, and we are having a great time. I am working, alot, but *think* it is coming together better, although I go thru times of slacking and then fighting to meet looming deadlines. And that middle ground is what I am missing. That ground that is supposed to balance it all out. In most areas in my life, I am having trouble finding that ground.
Truth be told, I am feeling mysteriously normal right now. Which means, less needing to blog/vent/analyze/over analyze/piss people off. This will most definately be short lived because I could call myself lots of things, but normal isn't one of them. For the past five years I have had to take pills to get up to fake happy, so feeling all balanced out and normal is really strange for me. I keep waiting for it to all explode in my face and you better bed when it does, which it will, I will be right here telling you all about it.
I am still not pregnant. I just don't ovulate. Weird. I guess I need to cut out the caffeine and drink more water. I can tell by my poop that I don't drink enough water so maybe...who knows...this is contributing to my ovulating. I also am going to start taking a prenatal and I *think* acai berry is supposed to help? Lord, just knock me up already. I have had enough of this.
Oh, I also look straight outta the trailor. I got not one but TWO teeth pulled last week. I was drueling and my face itched. Thank God that has resolved but did you know that this whole implant tooth pulling process is costing us about 8500 dollars. Wowsers. Just crazy expensive. I think I will just have no teeth and call it a day. Just flash a big toothless smile and come face to face with my destiny that is being white trash. I have been steady running from it my whole life, but it is literally genetically bound in me, so I might as well surrender.
Are you bored yet? Are you still reading? lol. I will leave this here for now.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so flattered! I feel like a celebrity- seeing my name on my blog roll. Thank you for blogging Amber. I have been interested in your blog ever since you posted the pictures of Sophia's white trash baby doll and your prescription bottle with the name "Ambert" printed on it. Keep it coming girl. *Oh and I would have LOVED to see pictures of your tooth-less mouth :)*
Post a Comment