My friend Kelly is reading a book called So Long Insecurity and following her readings on her blog. This is a very powerful uplifting book for women. This is a challenge that she offered, and I am going to try it out. You can find Kelly under my Must Read section at the bottom of my blog....she is under Vintage DFW.
My weekly challenge is this:
1. Think about the gifts God has given you...my Dad and My Mom, My Grandparents. Great friends. Most important, John and Sofia.
Special abilities you have. I am charasmatic, a good friend, loving mother, a very hard worker.
Now think of any insecurities that are associated with them? I am often late. I am often not as organized as I wish I could be. I tend to be kindof standoffish.
Write them down and pray for God to show you how to get rid of them.
2. Write down the names of 3 people who rely on you, count on you, look up to you, you get the picture. Do soemthing special for those 3 this week. John, Sofia and My Mom.I have to think of something special to do for them.
3. Meditate on the phrase, “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?”
Why don't you give it a try too....
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment