Monday, May 24, 2010

Have you missed me?

To be blogging right now. It is almost as if I get writers block every time I get in front of the computer these days. I stated a few weeks ago....If you do what you've always done, you get what you always had. I felt like I needed to make a few changes. So I did a few things differently. First of all, we did IUI, and have to wait until June 1st to find out if it took. There is nothing like the 2 week wait to find out if you are preggers or not. I also bidded out for a different office at work.....and that was apparantly a great decision because I interviewed last Thursday, and was told that day that they want me. I just feel like this is a change that very much so needed to be made. Even better, it is in the HEB, Grapevine, Keller, Southlake area. I am ready to be over there in some capacity. And, maybe, I can do lunch or dinner with my Girlfriends.

No comments: