Saturday, July 24, 2010

I will make accomodations

Sitting here in a room full of hot smokey ashes, wondering which ones do I pick up and what do I let pass.

These feelings I have, I have had them before. But this time they feel stronger and their control is even more.

I am one person, I know what I promised you, but how do I balance the world...on my shoulders?

How do I begin to filter your hate. Inside and out...your truth, what truth does it really make?

It is unclear to me what makes you happy, if happiness is even a feeling that you know. Should I stay or should I go.

Do I dig deep or do I swim shallow. Your unwilling to change makes it very hard to want to follow.

Painful this green path we always seem to seek out, I thought you were the one person who seemed to know me inside and out.

But you hate me deep down, and sometimes I hate you too, Hate is such a strong word, and love you, well I do that too.

Selfish and ignorant thats what you are, I wonder if you will ever love me, even if I am very far.

Oil and water they simply don't mix, and quite franky I have had enough of your selfish tricks.

Desperation shows the uglirst side of a persons soul. On the other side of the anger is a dark black hole.

I will make accomodations, but I will not take your fall. I have plenty of my own and my back is against the wall.

No comments: