I woke up this morning to Sofia puking up last nights toffee flavored popcorn right on my brand new quilt. She no doubt ends up in my bed at some point every night, and last night was no different. She wakes up somewhere around 6am telling me her tummy hurts and immediately pukes. No time what so ever for me to react. She starts crying and I comfort her while John strips the bed. Poor Fia. We move over to the couches and about 15 minutes later she pukes again. Are you kidding me? So now she is asleep and yes, I called in to work. I am not going in to work while my Baby is puking. Could my Mom handle it? Yes, but she is my Baby!I am glad that it is the New Year. My New Years resolution this year was not to make one. I never keep them so what's the point? to make me feel bad about myself? No thank you. I have enough time following thru with things I should be doing, I don't need to CREATE things to follow thru with.
If I could hope for one thing this year it would be complete and total remission from Lupus. That, and a Baby, but we will get to that in a second. I am so sick of the back and forth hoopla with the Lupus. It is bipolar all in itself. I never know what the day will bring. Flare, no flare...what's it going to e today Lupus? I can only describe my flares as the tired and discontenet that you feel from the first trimester of pregnancy. Just so unbelievable
No comments:
Post a Comment