Okay, I have to give big props to Aunt Jennesa who always provides us with the most hip and up to date American GIrl stuff. Jennesa and I went to American Girl when we were in NYC and I bought Sofia a Bitty Baby (she was 8 months old). Well we still have the Bitty Baby and Sofia named her Ella. I got Ella a stroller, I think last year for Christmas, and Aunt Nessa is always getting her clothes! Ella is so styling. I had to show off this last set of stuff that Ella got. Aunt Nes bought her a diaper bag, blanket, food a bottle and ofcourse another outfit. Ella is the most styling girl in town. Sofia said..."I am so glad Luke got Ella that because we really needed it". Thanks Aunt Nessa! We love it, as always!!!!Sofia and her goodies.

This is Ella, Yes she is naked, Yes she is a little freaky looking.

This is Emma. Emma is a little WT but Sofia crazy loves her. Ella shares her clothes with her, which is nice cause I am quite sure Emma can only afford rags.

Food and what not

Bib and hair bow (came for Sofia! So cute)
2 comments:
you is.
Ha! Poor doll can only afford hand-me-downs. Should we start a fund for her? You crack me up!
Post a Comment