Monday, February 9, 2009

20 Reasons Not To Sub A High School Class

1. They were disrespectful
2. They talked over me
3. They threw things across the room
4. They cussed alot
5. They changed seats at their own free will
6. I doubt any of them sat in their actual assigned seats
7. One called me ugly...super ugly
8. They mocked me
9. They tried to leave class unattended
10. Everyone needed to go to the bathroom
11. Everyone needed to get a drink of water
12. I wrote so many hall passes my hand almost fell off
13. They were tardy, like 20 minutes late to class
14. They refused to do their work
15. They had their ipods on all thru class
16. One kid was playing Guitar Hero on his ipod, during class
17. I threatened to send a few kids to the office
18. I took away a thesaurus
19. I took away 2 tennis rackets
20. I took away a deck of cards

And this is just 20 reasons....there are more.

No comments: