
And my shadow would be Mia. She follows me everywhere. No joke. I sit on the couch, she is within 6 feet at all times. I go into another room, she follows me. I go into the bathroom, there she is. I take a shower, she sits right by the tub. I go in the bedroom to sit on the bed, there she is. She has no concept of personal space either. She is up in my face 24/7. Even now as I write this. And she is stubborn and bossy. If I don't give her attention she barks IN MY FACE or cries. She always puts her paw up on me and John for that mater. It would be fine if her paws were not weapons. Weapons I tell you. The Girl is like 60 pounds and growing. She is only 10 months old this month. The funny thing is, if Mia isn't right on top of me, I am wishing she was, or calling her near me....Just a funny little lab story I thought I would share. I heart my doggy.
No comments:
Post a Comment