

One:
Okay, so above is a picture of Sofia's "Happy Face Meatloaf". She was so proud of herself! I wish that I could say that she made the face, partly because it looks like a 4 year old made it.....but I made the face this time.........she will make it next time! Sofia loves to make meatloaf. I really just get all the ingredients out, and supervise. She does the whole thing! What's her recipe? Well let me share it with you.....
Ground turkey
Two eggs
Ketchup
Onions
Chili powder
Garlic salt
parsley
Minced Garlic
Crushed up crackers
Italian cheese
Mix together the ground turkey, eggs, ketchup, onions, chili powder, parsley, minced garlic and crushed up crackers.
Put a layer of the meatloaf mix in a pyrex pan, sprinkle a layer of cheese, and put another layer of meatloaf mix on top. Complete this with a happy face made of ketchup, and wallllllah............
Happy Face Meatloaf!
Two:
I AM PUTTING OUT A CALL TO SUPER NANNY. This bedtime thing is just out of control. This year is our first year of Pre-K five days a week. It is hard on all of us. Hardest on Sofia. She has to be up and out the door every day at 7:45 am. She is used to sleeping in, watching her shows late.........you know..........the life of a teenager. We always fight this bedtime thing, so starting tonight..........I put us on a VERY strict bedtime routine with no wiggle room.
6:30 bath/shower
7:00 dinner
7:30 shows for 30 minutes
8:00 it's bedtime
We have also been fighting her on staying in bed. So now we have a rule........she gets two free passes, but the third time out of bed she gets a spanking. The past two nights I have set the timer on her television to go off by itself after 30 minutes........she doesn't like it, but I tell her that her television is tired and is going night night. She asked me today........"How do you know that? Did my TV tell you that?" Little kid is too smart for her own good! Imagine what a moron I sound like telling her...........yes, your television told me that. But I say it anyway..........wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment